The library has a large collection of music CDs as well as an extensive sheet music collection. The check-out period for CDs is 3 weeks. You may renew a CD once as long as there are no holds on the item.
Link to a great collection of online sheet music, all with an Indiana connection at IN Harmony.
Search the catalog to find specic CDs or music books (use advanced search and choose Music from the item type list on the right to limit your search to CDs).
The library has a collection of books in foreign languages including Chinese, Hindi, Korean, Turkish, Chinese and more. These global books are grouped by language. They are located on the second floor on the book shelves that face the stairs.
We also have a nice collection of DVDs that were created in languages other than English, such as Hindi, Chinese, Korean and more. These DVDs are the Global Collection and are located on the first floor between the non-fiction and TV series DVDs.
Look for this picture on the spine of the global collection books and DVDs.
In addition, the library has materials to help people learn English (ESL, English as a second language) or learn other languages (FLI, foreign language instruction). These materials are located on the second floor on the shelves facing the stairs near the foreign language books.
The library offers over 150,000 books for all ages - from novels to non-fiction, board books to large print. The check-out period for all books is 3 weeks. You may renew a book once as long as there is no hold on it.
The library has collections of books, DVD, audiobooks, Large Print, ebooks and more.
- See the left menu for more information on specific collections.
- Also, check the catalog to see if we have specific print and AV materials.
- See the top menu for Digital Resources - information about our electronic resources and eBooks for our downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- To use the Library's online subscription to Consumer Reports - with the latest information and reviews - please ask for help at the First Floor Information Desk or the Second Floor Reference Desk.
- Looking for the next book in a fiction (novel) series? Try the Kent District Public Library's WHAT NEXT?".
- For Children's book series titles try the MID CONTINENT LIBRARY's online database