The Library is located on the corner of Chauncey and Columbia Street in Chauncey Village in downtown West Lafayette. For your convenience there is a parking garage on Columbia Street, across from the Library.
West Lafayette Public Library
208 West Columbia
West Lafayette, IN 47906
The Library has book drops where you can return books and other checked out items 24/7:
- WALK-UP on the East side of the Library building (on Chauncey Street)
- NEW: WALK-UP at Lincoln Park on Lincoln Street, just East of Robinson and Salisbury Streets*
- NEW: WALK-UP at Lommel Park at the Wilshire Street entrance, near the corner of Wilshire and Sparta Streets*
- DRIVE-UP in front of the Payless Supermarket on West Sagamore Parkway
- DRIVE-UP outside the Kurz Purdue Technology Center building in Research Park (Monday - Friday pick-up)
You can return any materials at any of these three locations any time of the day or night.
The West Lafayette Library is working with West Lafayette Parks and Recreation and with local neighborhood representatives to expand the Library’s Little Free Library network. The West Lafayette Library currently stewards little free libraries at Lincoln and Lommel Parks. Suggestions for location are welcome.
*Funded through a grant provided by North Central Health Services