**We have EX-Library books that need to EXit the building**
We have been busy during the past several months updating and making room for new materials in our collection. All kinds of books in good condition are available for adults, teens, and children. Sale items include duplicate copies or older titles that are no longer needed by the Library. All proceeds will benefit the library, so fill a bag with books!
When does it happen?
Sale starts Tuesday, November 3 and will continue until they are gone! Stop in anytime during our open hours:
- Tuesdays 12:00-6:00
- Wednesdays – Fridays 12:00-4:00
- Saturdays 10:00-4:00
Where does it happen?
On the 1st floor of the Library:
- Adult books in the middle aisle to the back of the Library
- Childrens’ & teen books near the elevator and children’s room
How does it happen?
- Pick up a bag when you come in
- Fill it up as little or as much as you want
- Pay what you wish at the Main Desk
- Come back and do it again! We will be replenishing constantly until they’re gone