The library offers printing from public computers and from personal computers.
Print from your own device
You can print wirelessly from your laptop, smartphone or other device to the Ricoh printer/ copier on the 2nd floor by following the steps below:
- Upload your print job to www.printeron.net/ricoh/514643
- In a few seconds the dialog box will display your release code.
- Press the printer button on the keypad (look for the red arrow wifiArrow).
- Deposit required funds into machine. Cash is required.
- $0.10 per page for 8.5 x 11″ black-and-white
- $0.25 per page for 8.5 x 11″ color
All pages will be charged to your account, up to a maximum of $5.00. You have the option to pre-pay for prints using a deposit fund attached to your account.
If printing from a guest pass, all jobs sent to the printer must be paid for before they will release.
The West Lafayette Public Library is not responsible for loss of data that may occur when printing.